Major design functions required of MODERN-day and FUTURE micro programmable controllers.
• Small and compact size
• Good cost performance
• High speed and high precision control
• Advanced built-in functions
• Increased number of control points
• Advanced Special Function Blocks and improved backwards compatibility
• Extended communication ports and easy-to-use analog functions
• Extended memory capacity
Standard models in conformance to international standards
FX3U Series â€“ â€œBrickâ€ Type
• Most advanced model in the terminal block type
• FX2N Series successor
Equivalent Performance to FX3UC:
• Basic performance enhanced.
• Memory and devices are extended.
• Improved standard built-in functions.
Better than equivalent performance to FX3UC:
• Up to 384 I/O Points!
• The FX3U Series conforms to the CE and UL (cUL) standards.
• Extensive Instruction Library
• RS Communication ports are extended to 2 channels.
• New high performance modules
• Analog Inputs and Outputs are easy to use.
• High speed counters 200 kHz
• Positioning 4 axes at 200 kHz
• Backward Compatible
• Configuration of function extension boards and special adapters
• Function extension board
• Enhanced positioning capabilities
• Extended network possibilities
• New Analog options
• Extension Power Supply Unit
• Applicable programming equipment